Additional sources of funding for college and ways to find scholarships outside of ASU are attainable, but not without some effort. Some students like to use search engines that will only list criteria that applies to them specifically, while others like to build a profile and let the search engine do all the work. Either way, below is a list of recommended search engines to help you find more funding for school.
Recommended Search Engines
- College Board’s Scholarship Search – Check out their scholarship search using their scholarship finder.
- Unigo Scholarship Experts – Complete a thorough profile, which generates a scholarship list tailored to your unique characteristics, circumstances, academic background and more.
- Scholarship360.org – Scholarships360 profiles a single unique scholarship every day of the year so you focus only the opportunities that apply to you. Sign up for their daily email.
- Fastweb – Create a profile and find personalized awards based on your profile. Fast web will provide a list of eligible scholarships based on your information.
- Scholarships.com – Create a profile with general information as well as the colleges you are interested in, your academic info, athletics, hobbies, etc. and review your scholarship matches. Scholarships.com finds scholarships that match your profile.
- Schoolsoup.com – Sign up, create a profile, and get matched to scholarships based on your information.
- International Education Financial Aid Scholarship Search (IEFA) – A site dedicated to finding scholarship funding for internationals. Many of their scholarships are open to all students regardless of citizenship. Create an account, and search for scholarships. in an easy to manage format.