Recommended Scholarship Search Engines
Additional sources of funding for college and ways to find scholarships outside of ASU are attainable, but not without some effort. Some students like to use search engines that will only list criteria that applies to them specifically, while others like to build a profile and let the search engine do all the work. Either way, below is a list of recommended search engines to help you find more funding for school.
Recommended Search Engines
- College Board’s Scholarship Search – Enter your information to find matches from over 6,000 programs, totaling over $4 billion scholarship dollars yearly.
- Scholarship360.org – Vetted scholarships for high school, college, and graduate students. Includes personalized scholarship matching and access to exclusive scholarships only available to Scholarships360 members.
- Fastweb – Join for free and create a unique profile that will be used to gather the scholarships that match your strengths, skills, and background.
- Scholarships.com – Complete your profile and gain access to this free college scholarship database. Scholarships.com finds scholarships that match your profile.
- Arizona Community Foundation – The Arizona Community Foundation offers over 125 scholarships to high school seniors, current college students, graduate, and adult re-entry students. While most awards are designated for Arizona residents, several are open to non-resident and international students. Deadlines vary though most occur between March 1 and May 1.
- International Education Financial Aid Scholarship Search (IEFA) – IEFA is the premier resource for international scholarship and grant information for students. You’ll find the most comprehensive listing of scholarships for international students, as well as reputable loan resources.