Society of Women Engineers Phoenix 2019 Collegiate Scholarships are now accepting applications!
Up to six (6) $1,000-$1,500 scholarships will be awarded for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Eligible schools include Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, and Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Must be a current full-time undergraduate engineering student at one of the participating institutions
- Must be returning as a full-time undergraduate engineering student for Fall of 2019
Required materials include:
- Brief essay on “What does SWE mean to you?” *totaling 300-500 words
- Questions to consider when answering this prompt include: What have you contributed to your SWE chapter? What insight have you gained regarding the engineering profession? What transferrable skills have you developed that have impacted your personal/professional growth in engineering?
- Resume (1-page max.)
- Be sure to include your major(s), GPA, and expected graduation date. If you are a registered SWE member (paid through SWE National), also include your membership ID in the header of your resume.
- Transcript from the most recent term that shows cumulative GPA
- Proof of registration for the 2019-20 school year (or course plan highlighting the next year’s courses)
- SUBMIT ALL APPLICATION MATERIALS VIA EMAIL TO
- [email protected] BY MARCH 1ST, 2019
For more information and/or inquiries, please contact: [email protected]