Tacuna Systems are excited to announce their annual “Women in Engineering Empowerment Scholarship” for 2019.
Women are still very much under-represented in STEM fields both in higher education and in industry. Their goal is to help equip two female students overcome this gender gap. They will offer $1,000 each toward her studies in science, technology, engineering, or math.
One scholarship will be awarded to a female student in a US institution and one scholarship will be awarded to a female student in a Canadian institution.
Who Can Apply?
- Females only
- Must be currently pursuing a degree in STEM: science, technology, engineering or math
- Can be an undergraduate or graduate student
- Open to students attending a US or Canadian institution
- Entrants must be 17 years or older
- No GPA requirement
Create a video of NO longer than 2 minutes showcasing a STEM project you have worked on, or are currently working on.
Things to consider while creating your video:
- Enthusiasm – Passion is great, share it!
- Learning – What did you learn?
- Helping – How did it help you and/or could help others?
- Originality – Do you have ideas that schools, governments or industry have not thought about?
As part of the submission package please send following in email form:
- Current Resume – including academic institution and anticipated graduation date
- URL to project video
Email your submission to email@example.com before 12/31/2019.
- December 31st, 2019.
- The winner will be announced by January, 31st 2020.
- Scholarship funds will be distributed soon after picking the winner and available for Spring 2020 semester.