Fulton offers a wide range of scholarships, including both merit-based and need-based opportunities. These scholarships are available to both new (incoming freshman and transfer students) as well as our continuing engineering students. Please read and follow all instructions when completing the application. Applicants will not be considered if their scholarship application is incomplete.
In general, students must meet the below eligibility criteria to apply for Engineering Scholarships.
Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship eligibility and requirements:
- Admitted to Arizona State University at the time of application.
- Enrolled in an Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan.
- Enrolled full-time for the upcoming award year.
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or better.
- While a FAFSA application is not required to apply, a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with Financial Aid and Scholarship Services, to be considered for need-based scholarships. The ASU priority deadline to file your FAFSA is January 15.
- A well written personal statement and/or essays. Review our scholarship tips on completing an effective application.
Students are notified of scholarship award decisions in early April-May each year. Due to the volume of applications received, only those students selected for a scholarship are notified (not all who apply). If you are selected, you must complete the scholarship recipient requirements.
Awards will not be processed and/or may be cancelled until all required materials are received by the scholarship coordinator.
If you have questions about the scholarship application process or what is being asked of you, please contact the Fulton Schools Scholarship Team.