Fulton offers a wide range of scholarships, including both merit-based and need-based opportunities. These scholarships are available to both new (incoming freshman and transfer students) as well as our continuing engineering students. Please read and follow all instructions when completing the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
In general, students must meet the below eligibility criteria to apply for Engineering Scholarships.
Fulton Scholarship eligibility and requirements:
- Admitted to Arizona State University at the time of application.
- Enrolled in an Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan.
- Enrolled full-time for the upcoming award year.
- It is highly recommended that students maintain at least a 3.0 GPA, as required by most Fulton Scholarships.
- While a FAFSA application is not required to apply, a current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with Financial Aid and Scholarship Services, to be considered for need-based scholarships. The ASU priority deadline to file your FAFSA is January 15. Students without a current FAFSA on file will still be considered for merit-based scholarships.
- A well written personal statement and/or essays. Review our scholarship tips on completing an effective application.
In general, students must meet the above eligibility criteria to apply for Engineering Scholarships, in addition to any other requirements that may be included in the application description.
Selected recipients can expect to be notified in early April and May. Due to the volume of applications received, only those students selected for a scholarship are notified (not all who apply). If you are selected, you must complete the scholarship recipient requirements.
If you have questions about the scholarship application process or concerns about your ability to meet the stated criteria, please contact the Fulton Schools Scholarship Team.