Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering Scholarships are available to both new and continuing engineering students. Please read and follow all instructions when completing the application. Applicants will not be considered if their scholarship application is incomplete.
Undergraduate Engineering Scholarship eligibility and requirements:
- Admitted to Arizona State University at the time of application.
- Enrolled in an Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan.
- Enrolled full-time for the award year.
- Authorized to work in the United States (not just on-campus).
- Recommended G.P.A of 3.0 or better.
- A current Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the ASU Student Financial Assistance Office, to be eligible for need-based scholarships. The ASU priority deadline to file your FAFSA is January 15.
- A well written personal statement and/or essays. Review our scholarship tips on completing an effective application.
Note: Students are notified of scholarship award decisions in early April-May each year. If you are awarded a scholarship you must complete the scholarship recipient requirements. Awards will not be processed and/or may be cancelled until all required materials are received by the scholarship coordinator.
If you have questions about the scholarship application process or what is being asked of you, please contact one of our Fulton Schools Coordinators.
QUESTIONS? Contact someone from our scholarship team:
Laura Bennett, Tempe Specialist
Email: Laura.D.Bennett@asu.edu, Phone: 480-965-1750
Nicole Herrera, Poly Specialist
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 480-965-4046
Nicolle Sánchez, Fulton Scholarship Coordinator
Email: email@example.com, Phone: 480-965-9306