Students are notified of scholarship award decisions in early April-May. If you are awarded, most scholarships require that you:
- Maintain enrollment in a qualified Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan throughout the scholarship period.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours in fall and spring semesters, and complete 24 credits hours by the conclusion of the spring semester.
- Maintain a minimum of 3.00 ASU cumulative grade point average throughout the scholarship period.
- Maintain permanent, unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Attend your academic unit’s Celebration of Excellence event, if applicable.
- Sign a scholarship agreement and provide a thank you letter as well as any other materials required by the scholarship donor. Refer to the Thank You Letter template for assistance in preparing the donor thank you letter.
- Fulfill any additional donor requirements as applicable/as indicated in the scholarship agreement.
- Follow a designated scholarship maintenance plan, if applicable/if identified.
Note: Awards will not be processed and/or may be cancelled until all required materials are received by the scholarship coordinator.
**ASU uses various institutional funding sources when awarding students university merit scholarships. University merit scholarships may be comprised of funds from selected college, departmental or ASU-affiliated private scholarships, up to the total value of your original award. Students will continue to receive all non-monetary benefits (events, recognition, etc.) associated with all scholarships received. Information is subject to change.**