Students are notified of scholarship decisions in early April and May. If you are selected, most scholarships require that you:
- Maintain enrollment in a qualified Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering academic plan throughout the scholarship period.
- Enroll in a minimum of 12-15 credit hours in fall and spring semesters, and complete 24 credits hours by the conclusion of the spring semester.
- Maintain a minimum of 3.00 cumulative GPA (or higher, if specified in award notice) each semester throughout the scholarship period.
- Remain in good standing with the University. Suspension, dismissal, or withdrawal from ASU prior to the end of the semester will automatically revoke this scholarship.
- Attend events such as our Donor Appreciation Breakfast and/or individual donor meetings, as required by Arizona State University or the scholarship donor.
- Fulfill any additional donor requirements as indicated in the scholarship agreement and/or award notification.
- Review and acknowledge your scholarship terms and conditions and electronically accept your scholarship via the Scholarship Acceptance Page.
- Provide a Thank You Letter to your scholarship donor. Refer to provided instructions for assistance in preparing the donor thank you letter.
- Notify the Engineering Scholarship Office of any changes in status. Should scholarship criteria no longer be met, the scholarship may be canceled.
Awards will not be processed and/or may be cancelled if required scholarship materials are not submitted by the indicated deadline.
Fulton Schools scholarships are not automatically renewable, and students must re-apply annually for consideration. Awards are contingent on available funding and not guaranteed from one year to the next.