The Crystal Group Innovation in Engineering Scholarship is awarded each year to one full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree with either major or minor in engineering. This scholarship opportunity is for a member of the military (including current military, reservists, ROTC cadets and veterans), a child of a military service-member, or a spouse of a military member. All scholarship winners receive a non-renewable scholarship of $1,000 payable directly to the institution in which they are enrolled.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student working toward a bachelor’s degree, either majoring or minoring in engineering program.
- Are either a member military (including active, reservists, ROTC cadets and veterans), a child of a military veteran, or a military spouse.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must have completed at least 60 semester hours to be eligible
- Submit typed (double-spaced) essay answering one of the posed questions
For more information and/or to apply, please visit: http://www.crystalrugged.com/scholarships/engineering-scholarship/