The Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to students pursuing a degree in a STEM field who have exhibited integrity and perseverance in overcoming personal adversity.
Students selected for the Horatio Alger Honeywell Scholarship will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Pursuit of a degree in a STEM field
- Critical financial need ($55,000 or less adjusted gross income per family is required)
- Integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Academic achievement (minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0)
- Attendence at a Honeywell Partner School or Horatio Alger Collegiate Partner institution and be in sophomore standing
- Be a United States citizen
- Submit a complete online application by May 1, 2014.
- Collegiate Transcript All applicants must provide a copy of their transcript reflecting their latest cumulative GPA and credit hour totals.
- Student Aid Report (SAR) All applicants must provide a copy of their Federal Student Aid Report for the 2014-2015 academic year.
For more information and/or to apply to this scholarship, please visit: https://www.horatioalger.org/honeywell/