The BlackBerry Scholars Program is a scholarship that is aimed at supporting female college students and “is designed to help increase the number of women studying and influencing the future of mobile computing.”
- Female and entering their first year in a field of study involving Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) at an accredited four-year college or university, and display an interest and/or aptitude in the mobile computing space.
- A completed online application.
- Post-secondary academic details – a PDF copy of your acceptance letter, or some equivalent proof of your intent to register.
- Financial info – tuition costs, other scholarships and financial sources.
- Recommendation letters from two sources – one from a teacher or academic advisor, and one from a personal, non-family acquaintance such as an employer, coach or community member, submitted as PDFs.
- An essay of 2,000 words or less.
For more information and/or to apply, visit the Blackberry Scholarship page. The deadline for submissions is 5pm EST on June 26th, 2013. Good Luck!