The Arizona Community Foundation is now inviting Arizona high school seniors, current students, and graduate-level students to apply for college scholarship funding available for the 2014-2015 academic year. Completing just one application automatically matches students with every scholarship opportunity for which they qualify from among ACF’s 75 awards. As Arizona’s largest private provider of scholarship funding, ACF is proud to offer a multitude of award opportunities with this single online application available now. Apply early to be eligible for the most awards!
- More than $1 million in scholarships are available for all fields of study.
- Some awards are given based on merit or financial need, while others are awarded to students in a particular geographic region or with specific demographic characteristics.
- Applicants are automatically matched with every scholarship opportunity for which they qualify.
- Early applications are encouraged since application periods close as early as February, or as late as May.
- High school seniors, current post-secondary students and graduate-level students attending schools across the nation are eligible.
- With one application, students gain access to more than 75 scholarship opportunities.
Deadlines vary. For more information and/or to access the application visit: Arizona Community Foundation scholarship application portal.