Apriorit offers an educational technology grant for high school seniors and first year college students in the USA, who have been enrolled at a college or university for a computer engineering or computer science program this year.
- Minimum 3.00 GPA.
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school
- Must be a first-year student in a computer engineering or computer science program at a US-based college or university, residing in US
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1700 or ACT score of 27
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be passionate about computer engineering
- Deadline to apply is July 1, 2018
For more information on this scholarship, or to apply, visit: https://www.apriorit.com/student-scholarships
Questions? Contact: Denys Samofan